Welcome from our team here at Bud Clary Chevrolet and GM Fleet services here in Longview Washington. We have been in Longview Washington since 1959 offering the finest in GM vehicles both new and used and services for your vehicles. Our Fleet and commercial vehicle department offers a full line of GM based vehicles for every possible business industry and application. We also offer other manufacturers of vehicles for fleet purchases for your business that include Ford, Dodge, Subaru, and Honda. Bud Clary GM Fleet is part of the Bud Clary Auto Group based in Longview Washington but we also own and operate in Moses Lake and Yakima Washington communities with our other lines of vehicles.
We are not only here for your business and industrial applications but we can offer great specials and heavy discounts for your business and private needs through the Fleet department. More often than not we are asked;
“Is my business or am I, eligible for the Business Choice Program from GM?”
Just answer “Yes” to the following questions:
- Are you a business owner?
- Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business?
- Can you provide one of the following eligible business documents?
- GM Fleet account number(FAN)
- DBA (Doing business as)
- Sales tax license
- State business license or state/federal tax ID certificate
- State occupational license for trade (for plumbers, electricians, Contractors)
- Municipalities (in lieu of BID assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality
- Municiple Business License
- Prior Schedule C (form 1040) or Schedule F (form 1040-Farmers only)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal land use restriction and/or Land grant subsidiary document.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/public liability insurance policy or workmens compensation insurance policy
- State or Federal authorized business website (must have .gov website)
- Pocket list of railroad officials guide (only eligible when railroad operators incentive is not used)
- 2011 Business Tax forms
- Timber registration number
- Agriculture ID
- Farmers General liability insurance
- Articles of incorporation
- Tax form 1120-S
- Tax form 1065